Taurus' Blossom

-- ---------------------------------- --

Taurus' Blossom

A Summer Saturday for a loving family

Copyright 2021

The Erotic Print Society

-- ---------------------------------- --

-- Before now --

What's that old joke, vice is nice, but incest is best; put your sister to the test.

Well, both of my halfsisters, one's my stepmother, the other my step-sister, both are my aunts, and one's a niece, and all of them folded into two drop-dead gorgeous sluts who pass the family sex test with flying colors several times a day.

My mom died from cancer when I was young. My dad remarried my mom's daughter, Rose, a product of an incestuous impregnation by her father, my grandfather. Rose's daughter, Laila, is also my father's daughter, and up until three weeks after dad shared the secret of our family's incestuous legacy, Laila was also my secret sibling lover.

Since then, we've had family foursomes at least once a day (more on the weekends) until Laila and I finished our first year of college. Since then, it's been a free-use free-for-all every day (and all night most of the time).

Rose continues to nag Laila and me that she expects us to give her a grandbaby pretty much the day after we graduate, which stresses Laila to no end since she can't get pregnant for some reason and hasn't told her mother.

Laila and I usually share a bed at night; most of the time, mine. However, dad and I agreed that he gets to spend the night with his daughter at least once per week, and those nights are when I sleep with his wife, Laila's mother, and my other halfsister, Rose.

-- Rose's Flower --

The first time I had sex with Rose was an accident; I thought she was my lover Laila, waiting for me in the dark, wrapped up like a gift, giving herself to me as she had many times before. Except it wasn't Laila, it was her mother, Rose. The next day we all participated in our first family orgy. The four of us fucked each other in every possible configuration and combination until dad got a call from a client. By the time dad's client interrupted our family fun, my cock felt bruised, and my balls like raisins, but the desire I had to use and abuse both Laila's and Roses' sex was undiminished.

That undiminished desire was appeased but not fully satisfied until we returned from the best family dinner we had ever shared. Until that point, Rose and I had sex, and I wasn't sure I could give her more; to make love with her.

I was wrong.

As you might imagine, the first time Rose and I made love was incredibly special to me. It was the night after our new family lifestyle started. Dad and I had spent the evening using remote control vibrators to force our lovers to climax over and over again in a public restaurant before they snuck under the table to suck us off.

Dad wanted to spend the night with Laila; it was their first time together, making love as father and daughter, and I was looking forward to spending some playtime with my father's wife.

The evening ended with our father carrying his daughter to her room. Laila was grinning and glowing with her arms around his neck as he told her all the wonderfully perverse things he wanted to do to her.

I did not have the years of sexual exercise he did, and I was smart enough to avoid embarrassing myself by attempting to lift Rose into my arms. So, instead, I held her close and danced her to the master bedroom suite, imagining she was Laila (which is not hard to do considering how much they look like twin sisters separated by years and not minutes).

Rose kissed me, then caressed my face before attempting to step away.

"Where are you going?" I asked, my sexual appetite beginning to rage again.

"To change into something more entertaining," Rose replied.

"Oh," I replied disappointedly, then confessed, "Laila and I have... an agreement. When we're alone together, she removes her clothes in front of me until she's completely naked. Her nakedness reminds us that I'm allowed full access to her body and her sex. Her stripping for me is one of the ways we remind each other we will always be each other's lover and that she gave me ownership of her sex."

"I love how much you sound like and remind me of your father," Rose cooed, turning back, pressing her hand to the side of my head, pulling me close for a tender kiss.

Holding her lips to mine, she stated clearly, "I am your father's wife, and you don't own my sex; he does. My sex is a gift he has agreed to share with his son, and his sex is a gift I have given my daughter."

I nodded, expecting there would be differences between mother and daughter, and what I expected would be complex and challenging relationships, just as Rose had warned the day before.

Rose stepped back, then, locking eyes with me, began to unbutton her top. Purposely slow, the opposite of Laila's routine to get naked as fast as possible, Rose instead took her time reveling her treasures. Each button required two sets of fingers, and she kept the seams of her top together and mostly closed, taunting and teasing me, refusing to expose more than a flash or a peek of what lay beneath as she worked her way down.

She pulled the tail of her top out of her knee-long skirt, starting from the back, then her hands moved to the front, resuming the long slow reveal. When the last button undocked, she ran a single finger up the open slit of her shirt, granting me a narrow view of her stomach and the bra holding her breasts up and hidden.

I almost squirted in my shorts, watching her take her time exposing herself to me. She teased me a little more, using two fingers from each hand to widen the view of her hidden flesh. After a painfully long time of running her fingers up and down the sewn edge while keeping her eyes locked on mine, Rose opened her blouse, sliding it over her shoulders before it floated to the floor.

Her bra was at least a size too small, making her magnetic bosoms puff up and overflow the top edge. Not a lot, just enough to let her lovers, dad, and now me, know there was plenty of pillowy comfort below for us to enjoy.

Her generic boob container remained in place as her thumbs found the elastic edge of her skirt. Like with her blouse, she teased me by running her thumbs along the edge, only inching the upper edge down every second or third revolution around her waist.

I knew what kind of panties she wore, having seen them several hours earlier when helping father insert a remote-controlled anal and vaginal stimulator in the sex store. The high V'd straps of her panties appeared, growing longer as her skirt inched downward. Finally, after clearing the widest part of her hips and thighs, the knee-length skirt pillowed to the floor. Resting around her high heels, on top of, and next to her blouse.

At that time, I had only had sex with Rose that morning and accidentally the night before. Her standing almost naked before me was the first opportunity I had to study Rose without feeling like a pervert for staring at my father's wife in a bikini. This time, I felt like her lover, and I allowed myself to soak in and savor the beautiful gift she offered.

Standing in front of me, almost naked, was a near-perfect clone of my mother when she passed away mixed with a twenty-year-old twin of her daughter and my lover, Laila. Other than a few extra age lines, some well-hidden gray hair around her temples, and tan lines that did not match Laila's, Rose looked just like her daughter, and, to me, she was also the perfect reflection of how I remembered my mother.

Rose's arms disappeared behind her back just before she hugged herself, not exposing her bare breast until her bra had joined the rest of her clothes on the floor at her feet. She then unfolded her arms, lowering them to her side, granting me wordless permission to stare at and admire her fully exposed breasts. Rose's presentation confirmed her nipples were the same puffy morsels of chocolate my mouth salivated to suck on.

Staring at Rose's naked breasts feeling like I looked like a deer staring at the headlights of an approaching car. However, my perverted leering allowed me to verify, Rose's areolas were slightly darker, larger, and more vertically oblong than Lailas. Rose's breasts also rested a little lower and aimed more toward the ground than those of her twenty-year-old daughter.

Both of Rose's mammaries tugged at my face and lips, me feeling the need to bury myself between them or kiss them. The same way I did with Laila's whenever I could, wanting to feel the same sense of perfect bliss and utter contentedness I found snuggling into my lover's bosom.

Rose continued to hold her eyes on me, watching for my response and reaction to her strip-tease as both hands lifted to pinch and pull at her nipples. Then, her face glowing just like Laila's when communicating her love and lust for me, Rose asked, "Would you like to take off my panties?"

I didn't speak, and I'm not sure I could if I had tried. Instead, my lust started taking over, and I dropped to my knees in front of Rose. My fingers clawing at the V'd strips of elastic above her hips, almost ripping them from her thighs.

Then, the almost severed portion of my sanity and rationality asserted itself, forcing my eager hands to slow down. Tempering my sexual rage with the same sensual tenderness Rose had just demonstrated.

I leaned forward, my hands on her hips, her panties still in place, as I pressed my face to her groin and inhaled deeply. The enticing musk of her sex, an aroma that had been percolating throughout the repeated orgasms dad's phone made the triple action vibrator inside her give her during dinner. Now, those juices, having simmered in her panty liner since desert, assaulted my sinuses and invaded the primed and ready sex center of my brain.

Frozen in place, chained to her groin by the aromatics drilling into my gray matter. Rose pushed my hands down the sides of her legs, taking her panties with her. Then, reality hit me just as hard as the firm plastic shell of the sex-toy shielding her clit, and cunt hit my nose.

I looked up, past the aqua blue-green arrow that pointed at her occupied and shielded sex. My pleading, hungry, lust-filled eyes begged permission to remove the device from her vagina and ass.

She nodded, and I watched as my hand reached up between her thighs, finding then working around the smooth curved edge; I gently extracted the soft and pliable protrusions from her pussy and ass.

Coated and infused with her gooey, stringy natural lube, strands and streaks of her juices clinging to the shell of the faux penis simulant and the inside of her vagina as I slowly, carefully removed the protrusion from within her.

With the device fully un-docked, my face lept forward. My mouth creating a vacuum between Rose's outer labia and her inner lips, sucking up, savoring, then swallowing her overflowing creamy nectar as my tongue sought out and found her clit.

Rose's thighs clenched around my face, her hand found the back of my head, and she pulled my face deeper into her groin, allowing me better access to Rose's Flower and the sweet and salty libation only a woman's sex can produce. My tongue worked overtime, mining her vagina for more frictionless flavor and making her thighs clench and her knees buckle whenever it found and flicked Rose's clit.

Her thighs did not cover my ears, so I could hear her moans and spasming grunts as I enjoyed making her climax on my face. I was pleasantly surprised when she squirted on my face like her daughter often did as I licked and sucked her cunt to orgasm.

Oh, and I squirted too, creaming in my shorts when Rose sprayed my face.

-- A loving family --

That was almost two months ago. Today, a typical summer Saturday, and as had become our weekend routine, the four of us had an outdoor family orgy.

It was quite surreal watching Rose going down on her daughter. My lover and her mother curled up into a ball of flesh, loudly slurping, sucking, and licking each other's cunts in our backyard.

I both watched and participated, never denying my finger's desire to poke or probe their butts or savor the smooth curves of their sun-exposed flesh. I had my index finger knuckle deep in Laila's ass, pulling and stretching her anal ring while my cock tried to fuck both mother and daughter's squished flesh where their bodies slid together. Dad returned from inside the house carrying a tray of sports drinks and pre-packaged snacks.

Dad sat down on the edge of one of the lounge chairs, opening a sports drink, before stroking his soft cock. Seemingly content to watch his son finger-fuck his daughter's ass, proudly smirking as he listened to our submissive lover's muffled moans.

I was savoring the aroma of sex wafting off their tanned and lotion glistening bodies while my cock remained sandwiched between their writhing merged flesh. My hips were autonomically humping their squished together bodies as my finger found Laila's secret button. Of course, it worked better when I could pinch it from both her rectum and her vagina, but I stimulated it enough to enhance the orgasm her mother's mouth and tongue induced. Laila, moaning into her mother's groin, and the feeling of their combined sunscreen oiled flesh hugging my cock, was enough to excise a small load out of my balls, through my cock, sandwiching my cream between their squirming bodies.

Sexually satisfied for the moment, I stepped back, extracting my cum tipped penis from the center of their sixty-nine. It was about that time when the sun burned off the last of the morning clouds, stilling the air with its direct line of sight and heating my exposed flesh. Dad passed me a drink, suggesting, "I'm sure you want some of this, and this... trust me, today, you'll need lots of fluids and sunscreen," as he followed the liquid refreshment with a tube of SPF70.

We both applied the sunscreen to ourselves and rehydrated, watching Rose and Laila share quality mother-daughter time, rolling and twisting around each other on the lounge chair. Rose's experience and maternal instincts gave her daughter Laila more orgasms, and Laila's persistent youth made sure Rose's nirvanic peaks lasted longer or overlapped, making each climax Rose's body trembled through seem extended or prolonged.

When dad's stroking himself had his cock hard enough again, he made a bee-line for Laila's upturned butt. Even muffled by Rose's thighs, I loved hearing Laila's yipe, then relaxed moan as dad force-fed his cock into his daughter's ass.

Dad rolled our cunt-to-mouth conjoined lovers onto their sides when I approached. I spread and opened Rose's butt cheeks, preparing to feed my reawakened penis to her ass. Just before I did, Laila's lips kissed my cock, then sucked me past her teeth. Dad's thrusts into her ass moved her head for me, and, for the moment, all I had to do was stand there and watch Laila's sideways face move back and forth on my cock.

Laila's mouth pulled away; an expression of surprised pained pleasure passed by my eyes as dad lifted her off Rose while he continued to hold his cock in Laila's ass. Her eyes teared and squinted from the sun. Then her mouth opened, forming a silent 'oh' as dad lifted her back to his chest.

Sounding like a child on the edge of crying, Laila whimpered as dad's unexpected strength bounced her up and down on his cock. Holding her thighs in his hands while ramming his erection into her ass over and over. Driving his forced impalement deeper and deeper into his daughter's rectum.

In what I assumed was a display of focused muscular development, strength, and reflexes toned by doing the same thing to Rose over the years, dad held his daughter's thighs aloft with his hands holding up her butt cheeks. Laila's dangling legs and knees were aimed at me as he seemed to effortlessly bounce her up and down on his cock like she was nothing more than the sex toy she wanted to be.

Rose sat up, grabbing my floating erection, tugging on me to look down at her as she nodded at Laila and dad. I returned my attention to Laila bouncing on his impalement as Rose suggested, "You know I love seeing you two sharing Laila. Go on; you two can do the same to me later... I can wait... but don't make me wait too long... and make sure you squirt every drop of your seed into your sister's womb."

Rose pulled on my cock, aiming me at Laila's flopping legs, then pushing my ass and my erection toward my lover and her father.

Just like the first time dad and I DP'd, my sister, his daughter, Laila's tearing eyes locked on mine as I moved into her personal space. I looked down to see Laila's stomach muscles were clenched, with beads of sweat streaming down to her upside-down triangle of fur, accompanied by traces of the sperm deposit I had made earlier. Her outer lips were red and inflamed at the tip of her fur triangle, open, exposing her inner lips, and thick transparent strands of her juices were slowly stringing to the concrete below.

I looked up, and her silent crying, her pained-pleasured expression begging me to insert myself into her vacant vagina. I took one more step closer, locking my eyes on her pleading blue eyes as I teased her slippery clit with the head of my cock. I synchronized with dad's thrusts, moving closer, holding my cock to her slimy lips when dad pushed her up, then hearing her scream at my face before her head flop backward when dad dropped her onto my cock.

Her neck was just as dark red as her chest, her mouth open and jaw locked in a frozen expression of pain, pleasure, and sexual satisfaction I had become eager to see as often as possible.

Dad and I coordinated our penetrations, jointly holding her thighs up and open while bouncing Laila's stiff body up and down on our dueling impalements. I had a front-row seat to Laila's face turning a darker shade of red, waiting for her to remember how to breathe.

Up until that weekend, dad and I had had a few special father-son bonding moments; mom's death is the one that comes to mind first, followed by him telling me about having to move mom into hospice and him being there when I hit my first home run in seventh grade.

Sharing Laila or Rose, both of us fucking them simultaneously, feeling our penises rubbing through the thin barrier between our submissive's asses and their cunts had become just as special. I cherished those moments and tried to force myself to remember every time he and I fucked our lovers together, as father and son.

Laila gasped in a massive inhale of air, and her arms embraced me, pulling me tighter to her. Her face met mine, her open panting mouth trying and failing to kiss me as dad and I made her body climax over and over again.

As had has happened before, Laila's vocabulary downsized to quiet huffing and puffing variations of the word "fuck" as dad and I DP's my sister, his daughter. So enraptured, admiring Laila's perpetually climaxing face, I didn't notice when Rose joined us, caressing Laila, pinching, twisting, and pulling her daughter's nipples or caressing dad and me as we shared Laila's sex.

Laila gasped and whimpered again when dad thrust his climax into her ass, ramming his cum as deep into her as he could. I recognized the mindless monster on his face as the same expression I felt when I forgot my lover was another human being, replaced by a single-minded need to ejaculate inside the flesh swallowing my erect penis.

Laila's huffing exhales matched his grunts as her arms tightened around my neck. She leaned forward, Laila's face disappearing out of view as she rested her head on my shoulder, relaxing and enjoying the sexual assault her father unleashed on her ass.

I took her entire weight when dad staggered backward, Rose leading him to one of the lounge chairs.

Laila's face reappeared, her vocal cords still clenched as she locked her eyes on mine, "Hurry," Laila's quiet, forced voice pleaded, "before dad drips out of me... I want to feel the cum of both my lovers inside me."r"

http://twilightcolombia.blogspot.com/2009/08/estrellas-de-twilight-entre-las-mejores.html

http://twilightcovenph.blogspot.com/2008/10/news-round-up-october-3.html

http://twilightersparaguay.blogspot.com/2011/05/nuevo-outtake-de-jackson-rathbone.html

http://twilight-fans-venezuela.blogspot.com/

http://twilighticas.blogspot.com/2009/08/nuevo-still-de-dread-y-fecha-de.html

http://twilightland-giocullen.blogspot.com/2010/05/antiguo-photoshoot-de-jackzon-rathbone.html

http://twilightland-giocullen.blogspot.com/2010/08/la-revista-troix-publico-un-video-de.html

http://twilightland-giocullen.blogspot.com/2010/09/mas-portraits-mq-de-jackson-rathbone.html

http://twilightlasaga.blogspot.com/2009/04/imagenes-de-alta-resolucion-de-dread.html

http://twilight-lefilm.kazeo.com/le-staff-et-les-acteurs-c27485766/84

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Leanne's New Red Boots

T Party Ch. 02

Tales from the Road Ch. 01